Sunday, September 10, 2006

Tomorrow is Elsie Flannigan day!

Tomorrow, Cindy and I will be heading on down to Kemah for a really groovy scrapbook class that Elsie Flannigan will be teaching! She's a guest teacher down at The Scrapbook Junkie since she's in town for CKU this week anyway! We'll be meeting some of our groovy friends, Laurel and Gloria for lunch, and of course we're gonna do some shopping on the way down there! (Hey, I'm going with Cindy...what'd ya expect??)

Lots of my other scrapbooking buddies will be there, and we'll be meeting up with them for the class! So, it's just gonna be one big creative party.

I'm very excited about gleaning inspiration from Elsie...she's just got the neatest outlook on life and art, and I just really like her work. Can't wait! Can't wait!!!!

I'll post my project results after the class!

No comments: