Monday, October 02, 2006

First fence-itis

Just returned back from the Greenwood horse trial. Grant got to finally go....yay!!!! (Last fall, we couldn't go on account of hurricane Rita)

It was awesome.

Poker was really good.

Me...not so good.

I had some timing issues during both jumping warmups, which luckily didn't carry over into my courses. However, I did jump the wrong fence #1 for Cross country so it all ended up a wash. Man...what a stupid way to get eliminated.
I think that I've found almost every stupid way to get eliminated yet...
crossed my path during stadium, fallen off and taken too much time to get back on, broken tack, jumped the jump next to the one that I was supposed to jump.....not to mention all of the usual ways to get eliminated.
Oh well.

This horse and I just don't seem to be able to get it together. He's finally on, and now I'm screwing up stupid stuff....I'm chucking it all up to stress. I've been forgetting a lot of things recently, but I've had so much going on at work, that I think that it's just over-saturating me.

No comments: