Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm Going to Kansas City, Kansas City Here I Come.....

I'm off to a continuing Ed. meeting tomorrow (The Central Veterinary Conference) and won't be back until Tuesday night.
Grant's coming with me which is just too groovy! He has some friends in Kansas City that he can go visit and it's just going to be awesome having him there!

One of the best parts is that I'm going to get to go visit my friends Dr.'s Will and Heather Heeb!!!
Will and I used to work together in Spring Branch when we both first got out of veterinary school!
His wife eventually took a position as a veterinary oncologist at KSU so they got to move back home. (They were just in Texas for her residency) So, it's been a while, and they've never met Grant!

Can't wait!!

Hopefully, I'll have some pics soon!

No comments: