Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain....oh, and more rain

Ok...so we travel all of the way to Chicago, just to get poured on at a horse show like we do in Texas! (I swear...ever since we bought the Irish horse!) Oh, well. At least it didn't rain on us until our show jumping phase. The cross country for other levels yesterday was wretched, slippery, yuck. They had to keep taking out jumps because the footing was getting so bad. They changed the cross country that was supposed to be today to tomorrow, but I'm a bit worried that they're not going to be able to have it at all. That would truly suck.

It could be worse! We could be at home dealing with hurricane Ike. However, it seems that we're going to have to drive through it a bit to get home, so I'm not sure yet when we're leaving yet. Something tells me that Ronan's not going to be too happy traveling through nasty roads and stop and go traffic from the storm.

We're still bubbly from our 6th place finish, so it's not too bad.

Lost power at the house, which means that I also have no email, since our mail server is at the house. If you need something, just leave me a message here on the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TWO WORDS - YOU ROCK!!!!!

Good job girl! All of you be careful getting back to Texas!

I'm soooooo proud of you!

Spm