Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Back to the Blog

Ok, ok....So people have been bugging me about not blogging more. I know...To say that we've been wonderfully busy is such an understatement! Life is groovy. Gas prices suck, but my 10 mpg while pulling the horse trailer, detonator yellow pickup truck is still AWESOME! Hey, at least I only use it when I pull the horse.

Yes, Ronan rocks., and is going better than ever.

But, ahhhhh....now it is summer, and I can breathe a bit....not at work, we're getting crazy busy, but that's normal for summer. My last horse show until September was last Sunday, and so I plan to sit back and kick it for a while. Now is when I can do more art stuff, read more books, watch movies. I have managed to fit a bit of art stuff in here and there, but never as much as I want. However, I did take a break and went to CKU while it was in Houston last month....Too awesome. More on that another time.

So anyway...I'll try and post more stuff. I mean, I've got a husband who takes the most amazing pictures, and I'm sure that I can find some sort of art or scrapbook related stuff to put on the blog.

No comments: